Thursday 1 September 2011

Semmi sem lehetetlen. Nothing is impossible




http://videotar.mtv.hu/Videok/2010/01/13/15/Szazadfordito_magyarok__Peto_Andras_1893_1967_.aspx

Quote from the film:

'I was his pupil for 7 years. I couldn’t even stand up on my own, when they took me to his institute.
At the age of 15, I boarded the tram and walked home on my own…'Zoltán Vitó Hungarian writer


“Whoever offered the wine of movement


The beautiful intoxication of motion

And whoever has been taught to walk

That person will always know

How incredible it may be

That everything is possible anywhere

People can overcome any monster

If they have the will, heart and the intelligence

The magic consciousness always helps.”

                                                                    Zoltán Vitό Hungarian writer

No comments: