Friday 17 June 2011

First message to ‘ "I wish my child was born in Kuwait"- A mother's plea’ from New Zealand by Gail Edgecombe.

Gail Edgecombe comments on Andrew Sutton's facebook posting about "Wish my child was born in Kuwait" http://juditszathmary.blogspot.com/2011/06/wish-my-child-was-born-in-kuwait.html:

"I hope one day you have access to Conductive Education..yrs ago we thought it was impossible there was nothing here in New Zealand but we fought like lions to bring it here for our children..... don't give up"


Please find comment at http://www.facebook.com/StarlightAustralia?closeTheater=1#!/ConductiveEducationPress

Thank you Gail. I am very sorry that the comment box is not working.

If you would like to send a message for the mother in this posting please e-mail me at judit.szathmary@virgin.net . I will put it up under Gail’s comment.

Andrew Sutton a now retired director of the Foundation for Conductive Education e-mailed me his comment.

The word retired is really a misnomer because Andrew is still as active as ever in the worldwide issues of Conductive Education.

“A comment for your blog...

A great comfort to see that your comment box is not working either. Maybe
this problem is more than just mine, which vastly increases its chances of
ever getting fixed!

As for Nigeria-New Zealand, I fear that there is a fundamental economic
difference between the two economies. One has to doubt that
developing countries will EVER get CE as we know it, just as it is looking
increasingly unlikely that the developed countries will EVER get it equably
for all, or maybe even necessarily maintain all the fruits of the last
twenty-five years' struggles..

New worlds demand new models...”


Note: Picture from Google Images.

No comments: