Friday 13 November 2009

Wake up call!

It was November 2005 when I gave a presentation at the Rehabilitation International Conference about Conductive Education in Bahrain.
After the conference, I was sitting in my room on my own. All of the delegates left who I travelled with as there were no seats available for me on the plane, they were all over booked after the conference.
I was quietly contemplating about my experience of the conference when the phone rang… I answered and the person on the other end of the line amongst other things kept telling me ‘Wake Up! Wake Up!’ Wake Up!

Maybe this clip will help to wake something up inside you as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W61Q-EZ8R7M

Notes:
Picture of Gulf Hotel entrance in Bahrain where I stayed and where the conference took place.


Wake Up! ♥

No comments: